If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Production
D. Ramirez in the studio from Future Music
A selection of fantastic videos I just found on Google video of D. Ramirez in his studio working on a remix. Great video. This guy works fast on tracks, but I guess anyone would after 10 years of doing it.
Hey no problem bro. I've been on the lookout for these every since I read about the piece in future music's forum. I can't wait to get the magazine and get the better copies of these videos. I love watching them on my tv.
Yeah Marcel. It helped me out in OH so many ways. You can even hear it in the difference in between my Strictly Funky track, and the remix of it that I did too.
brilliant stufff jeff. i must say i never was a fan of his work, BUT having said that, i have a lot of respect for him for taking the time to put this together, and he seems like a genuine bloke too.
love how he starts off making the track swing.. something i really find attracts me to a song is a nice swing to the bassline and percussion.. good stuff.
Yeah I know what you mean Steve, the way the track begins to swing only with him working with the delay of the track is pretty cool. I've begun using that in my new stuff...only thing is...it's really easy to forget to do something like that as it's such a small thing which can make such a difference in the end.
I personally liked his older stuff better, back when he was doing more tribal stuff. But his new stuff always has a bit of the old in with it.
Hi there !
TY Jeff ^^
I have already these video, but it's cool to talk about the work of D Ramirez.
So TY my GOD D Ramirez lol
I have buy the same keyboard of him, the Nord Lead 3 and The JP 8080.
But i'm really annoyed, i try to get the bass of the PART 2, at 00:26:31.
What did he use ?
The Mogg Voyager ?
A Preset of the Nord Lead ?
Or a Plug Ins into Logic Audio ?
Someone have an idea here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ?!
Just watch very carefully. I'm pretty sure it's the Nord he's using for that part. It's kinda funny how he's changed up his sound since then. He used to make some awesome tribally stuff and now he's gone to making more tech house stuff.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment