any release date known?!
paolo mojo - 1983
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
Re: paolo mojo - 1983
hello.. glad you like it.
its coming out in feb on plastic fantastic (house?) with a skylark remix.
promos should be out before then though...Comment
-
Re: paolo mojo - 1983
as far as I know its on both the aforementioned fanciulli mixmag cd and also luke fair's recent promo. its also on eric prydz's forthcoming mixmag cd. cheers
paoloComment
-
Re: paolo mojo - 1983
First of all you've got balls saying that when the artist that created the track has been commenting on this thread. You should have your head examined.
[strike:dab47a629d]Secondly...when did this mixmag CD come out and what was the title?[/strike:dab47a629d] Nevermind...I found it.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment