I absolutely cant wait to listen to this
Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
you can find Niko Fantin - Islamic Whisper (Cassino & Laben's Coming There Mix)
at mushroomrecordings.com
enjoyComment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
anyone have a link for chriss set?
nvm, found it
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
Here's the topic http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ghlight=chriss
or you can find it on tribalmixes.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
PART 1 215mb | 1:34:19
[00:00] 01 Fairmont - Gazebo
[01:00] 02 Rekleiner - Shall We
[08:00] 03 Cobblestone Jazz - W
[14:00] 04 Underworld - Beautiful Burnout (Tiefschwarz Remix)
[23:00] 05 ID
[27:00] 06 Lopazz - 2 Fast 4 U (Paul Ritch Remix)
[33:00] 07 Facundo Mohrr - South Fiji
[39:00] 08 Pan-Pot - Charly (Anja Schneider Tex Mex Mix)
[45:00] 09 ID
[52:00] 10 Christian Smith & John Selway - It's Like that
[58:00] 11 Povar - Haba Two (Pak & Vak Remix)
[64:00] 12 Audiojack - Ameoba
[71:00] 13 Guy J - Skin
[76:00] 14 Daso - Thujon
[83:00] 15 Monika Kruse & Gregor Tresher - And More
[88:00] 16 Sasha- The Mongoose (Sean McClellan 'Maxed Out' Remix)
[94:00] 17 ID
PART 2 150mb | 1:05:42
[000:00] 18 Dirt Crew - Get Raw (Bäumel & Dos Santos Threesixty Remix)
[001:00] 19 Antix - Circade (RPO Remix)
[007:00] 20 James Mowbray & Leiam Sullivan - Tropical Heights (Ink & Needle Remix)
[017:00] 21 Beroshima - Horizon (Funk D'Void Hope Remix)
[026:00] 22 Underworld - Beautiful Burnout (Mark Night Remix)
[033:00] 23 Sasha - Who Killed Sparky?
[042:00] 24 Minilogue - Inca
[053:00] 25 Dusty Kid - Psika
[062:00] 26 ID
PART 3 150mb | 1:05:42
[069:00] 27 ID
[074:00] 28 ID
[079:00] 29 ID
[085:00] 30 Jamie McHugh - H2O
[091:00] 31 Dubfire - Emissions
[097:00] 32 Swoop - Black Market (Butch Remix)
[104:00] 33 Popof - My Toyz
[110:00] 34 Federico Epis - Brasilia
[117:00] 35 ID
[123:00] 36 Sasha - Mongoose
[131:00] 38 Jack Rock - Formation Flying (Guy Gerber Jet Lag Remix)
please!!!! help us!!!https://www.facebook.com/adriangarzaofficial
Adrian Garza (@adriangarza) | Twitter
https://soundcloud.com/adrian-garza
Adrian Garza | Mixcloud
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
damn!This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
I've been getting more and more bored with Sasha this last year.
Every time I download a set it seems to be the same or a slight
variation of the same set which was never that good anyway.
THIS SET PUTS SASHA BACK UP THERE!!!!
This is like the Sasha I've followed for years.
I got lost a while back because I always looked to Sasha to produce the
most innovative presentation of the best underground tunes (separate discussion).
He seemed to be relying on minimalist (?) tracks that lacked the dynamics and
melodies that I've come to associate with Sasha. He was playing what lots of others
were playing.......something wasn't right.
To be honest I'd given up on Sasha. Digweed was sounding better - more coherent.
BUT......I've listened to the first hour of this set and I'm hooked again.
Alot of time has gone in to preparation of the mixes. Without getting too anal
this just sounds like the Sasha I once new.
Big tunes. Melodic. Perfect timing. Big breaks.
Sasha Is Back!!!!!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
It's definitely not Sean's mix of Mongoose.Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
I just bought this song on Beatport that sasha played on his set.....
" Minilogue - Inca"
&
Dusty Kid - Psika
what tripped out freakin tracks, deep and a true mind f*ck..thanks for the tracklists folks.....
Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
wow.....no clue....but opinions ya know!!Comment
-
Re: Sasha - Live at Studio, Budapest (Hungary) - 22-Dec-2007
This is the whole 5 hours. I guess there is no harm left in making this available. Enjoy...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment