If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I was watching a show on the Science Channel about things that "we didn't know about" during the moon landing. They had Buzz Aldrin on there and he flat out said that he and Neil were tracking a UFO once they were in space. They even showed footage of this object (it looked like a satellite).
Far as the flying triangle/balloon...check out this theory
A research group has catalogued the Triangle sightings, sifting through and combining databases to take a hard look at the mystery craft. The results of their study have just been released and lead to some unnerving, still puzzling conclusions.
I haven't (I don't know if that's a good thing or bad). I don't know of anyone who has seen a "ufo" either. It would be cool to hear something firsthand though bc I think a lot of the stories that I see on tv are bullshit.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment