here you go mariner enjoy mate
Your classic Essential Mix?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
wicked! thanks m8!you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
I will upload tonight when i get home......makes a good point to maybe put up a essential archive????....maybe then I can dl for giving such a good idea lol..... maybe
ok maybe while I type you got it kool.....thx Abze and njoy 88Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
All essential mixes available for download:
http://www.freshlymixed.com/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=16sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
I really liked 2007's John Digweed EM. Just hit the spot. Still play it.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
Nice, forgotten how good this sounded!2002-10-06 John Digweed Live From Heaven At Bedrock's 4th Birthday Party, London, UK
http://download.yousendit.com/4708813878676320

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
I don't know where you got that one from. It wasn't recorded at Twilo Only the first 9 tracks on Cd1 are the same. The rest is completely different. And it didn't have anything to do with Tong either. I still amazes me how many misconception there are surrounding that EM.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
funnily enough I was listening to this today! I only downloaded it the other dayThis one always does it for me
Sasha
Live @ Alexander Palace, London, UK 12-31-98/1-1-99 2 hours
01. Nuclear Hyde - Contact
02. Orkidea - Unity
03. Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name) (Albion Mix)
04. Tilt - What's This? (Tilt's Tunnel Mix)
05. Caspar Pound - Pioneers Of The Warped Groove (Starecase Mix)
06. Jan Driver - Drive By (Timo Maas Mix)
07. Robert Junior & Danny Polanco - See The Light
08. Silhouette - Silhouette Of Our Love (Dark Matter Mix)
09. Space Manoeuvres - Stage One (Space Manoeuvres' Separation Mix)
10. Lucid - Crazy (Nalin & Kane's Down On A Sit Mix)
11. Ecano - Run (Z2 Mix)
12. Mono Culture - Free
13. Danny Tenaglia - Turn Me On (Bedrock Mix)
14. Red Devil - Gamelan
15. Humate - Love Stimulation (Oliver Lieb's Soft Mix)
16. Armin - Virgo
17. Breeder - Twilo Thunder (Stoked Up Mix)
18. Laguna Seca - The Flow (Nalin & Kane Mix)
19. Arrakis - Aira Force
20. Nuclear Hyde - Contact
21. JX - Close To Your Heart (Immortals Mix)
a particular fave of mine is Digweed in Sept 95
Young American Primitive - "Daydream" (Zoe Magic)
Young American Primitive - "Over And Out" (Zoe Magic)
Simply Red - "Fairground" (Eastwest)
Lighthouse Family - "Ocean Drive" (Polydor)
Daphne - "Change" (Stress)
Sasha & Marie - "Be As One" (deConstruction)
Quivver - "Believe in Me" (Perfecto)
Tenth Chapter - "Wired" (Jackpot)
Zee - "Dreamtime (Dub)" (More Protein)
Zee - "Dreamtime" (More Protein)
BT & Taylor - "Calling" (acetate)
Spirits - "Don't Bring Me Down [Remix]" (MCA acetate)
BT & Sasha - "Heart of Imagination" (deConstruction)
Crescendo - "Are You Out There" (ffrr)
Blue Amazon - "No Other Love" (Jackpot)
superb setComment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
cheers!
really ought to use the search function more!
Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
Wow, don't believe I've heard that!funnily enough I was listening to this today! I only downloaded it the other day
a particular fave of mine is Digweed in Sept 95
Young American Primitive - "Daydream" (Zoe Magic)
Young American Primitive - "Over And Out" (Zoe Magic)
Simply Red - "Fairground" (Eastwest)
Lighthouse Family - "Ocean Drive" (Polydor)
Daphne - "Change" (Stress)
Sasha & Marie - "Be As One" (deConstruction)
Quivver - "Believe in Me" (Perfecto)
Tenth Chapter - "Wired" (Jackpot)
Zee - "Dreamtime (Dub)" (More Protein)
Zee - "Dreamtime" (More Protein)
BT & Taylor - "Calling" (acetate)
Spirits - "Don't Bring Me Down [Remix]" (MCA acetate)
BT & Sasha - "Heart of Imagination" (deConstruction)
Crescendo - "Are You Out There" (ffrr)
Blue Amazon - "No Other Love" (Jackpot)
superb set
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
there are too much, really hard to choose...
but theres always one which makes me happy, its the steve lawler em from 2000. where he played a fuckin' ace tribal mix. i miss such mixes from him...
tracklist:
2000-07-16 Steve Lawler
Foremost Poets - "Moonraker [Accapella]" (Soundmen On Wax)
Faze Action - "Kariba [Ramajam Dub]" (Nuphonic)
Fresh & Low Productions - "Fresh Juice II" (Black Vinyl)
Ralphi Rosario - "Energy Factor #8" (VC Music)
Cevin Fisher - "Love U Some More" (white Label)
Morel - "Faggot Is You [FC Kahuna Mix]" (Hooj Choons)
Louis Strange - "Spectre" (Baroque)
Freak Project - "Beat Of A Drum [Lawler's Deep South Mix]" (Soul Brother)
Basco - "Only You" (Psst)
Freak Project - "Beat Of A Drum [Freak Mix]" (Soul Brother)
Ralphi Rosario - "Energy Factor #9" (After Hours)
House Of 909 - "Beautiful Day [Cevin Fisher Mix]" (Pagan)
Film Noir - "Princess Julia [Out Of My Box]" (Kult Records)
Danny Tenaglia - "Music Is The Answer [Saeed's Mix]" (Kaos)
Watkins - "Heads Down" (Shaboom)
Artist Pascal Vegas - "I Know You Like It" (Yoshitoshi)
Steve Lawler - "Rise In [Remix]" (white Label)
Morel - "Faggot Is You [16B Mix]" (Hooj Choons)
Samuel L Session - "Centrafique" (Cycle)
X-Press-2 - "AC/DC" (Junior)
The Hacienda - "Must Be Rebuilt" (white Label)
Hideka Kosaki - "Paradise [Accapella]" (Nite Grooves)
Laurent Garnier - "Man With The Red Face [Jan Driver Mix]" (P.I.A.S.)
the first hmmm half an hour is unbelievableComment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
there you go!
http://www.freshlymixed.com/filemgmt/visit.php?lid=102Comment
-
Re: Your classic Essential Mix?
Thanks, that freshly mixed is a godsend, as you can tell from my signature

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment