If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
Hernan continues to please the ears and I don't see him stopping anytime soon. For me, he is the #1 dj out there right now. Plays quality music and knows how to make the crowd crazy. That John Cream "Forget the World" mashup is a f$*ki' sick remix.
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
Excellent set! Thanks for sharing... Just wish that damn annoying lady announcer would shut up... we don't need to be reminded every other minute that we are listening to Metro 95.1...
Re: H.Cattaneo@Brahma Moonpark VI, Buenos Aires 17th sept.20
I agree with ya people.. great set.. but truly I wish the fucking announcer would just die already. I and many people I know have sent very angry e-mails to that gay station METRO 9x.1 saying WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR LISTENERS SO MUCH?? seriously.. that's the only reason they would add that drop once very 90 seconds. Maybe if we found the guy who does the announcements and chopped his ballz off they would get the picture.. prolly not though.
P.S. I also love the people like konfussion who post "can't wait to hear this one" a week or so after it's come and gone from the downloads section of [ms]
Really enjoying this set.That Goldfrapp tune stands out for me.Their album is in my local HMV for only ?4 so i might take the plunge and buy it,even though i've only heard a couple of their tracks!
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment