If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
MMM yeah, once I had a demo cd that a friend gave me at a rave in my pocket, fucker broke in half sometime during the night.
The next time I burned a cd from one of the kiss shows so I could play it in my car. It didn't work and I got pissed and broke it into about a thousand pieces. Damn, I was more pissed that I had to clean up all those tiny pieces.
i think my story is the most sad and stupid of all (or at least i am the most stupid of all).the first (and only cd) that i broke was ''chris fortier-bedrock cd2''.i got it by mail and i was so anxious to listen it (i always listen the 2nd cd first)but somehow i couldn't get it off the case.after 2 minutes i managed to break it in half....the good thing is that i am more patient since then..
a cd can shatter if you burn it a 52x for 4 minutes....
(which is about the 700mb size of the cd)....
combination of the heat and spinning will break it and your burner..
saw this at local puter show where i go.....
crazy fuckers.....
and of course the microwave works ....all to well....
when I was a kid my dad broke countless cds that I had borrowed from some friends that had some vulgar words and such..... even on some psy goa cds that had titles like " orgasmic trance " or what not.
He'd break the cds to my face and amazingly enough I never got hurt
An advice from a friend... CHANGE YOUR DAD!!! :wink:
And back to the topic... I just tried to break a CD and it's not even that hard. And there were only about 10-20 pieces flying around. :wink:
...although they do look quite sharp and a bit dangerous...
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."
Try frying a CD in the microwave, it's kinda cool, don't know how this came about but a co-worker showed me a couple of weeks ago in the company microwave, he put it in for about 15 secs. It's kinda cool, doesn't hurt the microwave but does some cool shit to the cd
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment