I've been here for a couple days and almost get hit by cars daily, this whole right hand drive thing is foreign to me. I just wanted to say "hi" I'm off to Bedrock in about a few hours, everyone I've met so far is been great!!!! I ran into Dave Seaman while shopping for records @ Plastic Fantastic. Diggers @ Space rocked!!!! Well gotta go... Hope to write you guys back soon.
Hi from London
Collapse
X
-
Hi from London
Miss you guys!!!
I've been here for a couple days and almost get hit by cars daily, this whole right hand drive thing is foreign to me. I just wanted to say "hi" I'm off to Bedrock in about a few hours, everyone I've met so far is been great!!!! I ran into Dave Seaman while shopping for records @ Plastic Fantastic. Diggers @ Space rocked!!!! Well gotta go... Hope to write you guys back soon.
Tags: None -
Re: Hi from London
cool man!
have fun tonight!
---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment