i watch the show every week and is one of the best on tv now imho
Nip/Tuck Season Finale
Collapse
X
-
still seson one here :?
i watch the show every week and is one of the best on tv now imho
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
-
i started watching entourage the other night ...pretty fucking funny ...
hey i guess the he=she thing makes everything make sense...Comment
-
Re: Nip/Tuck Season Finale
never woulda guessed that famke jansen was a dood" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
the show fucking rules. I was skeptical at first but I saw one episode and was hooked. Caught the finale last night instead of sleeping an extra hour. God damn was it worth it!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment