First of all IŽm so thankfull that Mr. Garnier didŽnt go to the WMC and insted delighted us with an AWESOME 6 hour set of nasty music with a range from funky disco to Drum nŽBass.
One of the most inspireing sets I have ever heard, really people if you havenŽt seen this guy live next time heŽspinning close by you NEED to see him. A dj thats up there with your Diggers, Sashas, Coxs, DTŽs (when not whining like a little girl), Warrens, Hawtins, Andy Cs...... just such an amazing dj.
I wanted to report about this mayor event on sunday right when I got home (9am), but I was still in disbelief of what I just heard that I couldnŽt write a single word...
IŽll post some vids, the audio quallity is shit because I took them with my cell phone but youŽll still get an Idea how everybody (including me) was going total bannanas.





Comment