well my imac came with 1 gig, but i upgraded to 2 gig's and really don't think i'll be needing to get any more for it either.
I want to have sex with electronics
Collapse
X
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
well my imac came with 1 gig, but i upgraded to 2 gig's and really don't think i'll be needing to get any more for it either. -
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
don't need it bro. would rather spend that $$ on saving up for a Nord lead 3....or the new Prophet synth.Comment
-
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
$10? what can you buy for a computer these days that costs 10$, a pack of DVD-R's maybe.Comment
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
HP's been having a deal lately where you get 2GB of RAM for $10. It used to be free but the price has gone up.Comment
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
I thought you were talking about RITM - Timebomb.
http://www.discogs.com/release/504846
freakComment
-
Re: I want to have sex with electronics
You're the only one on this music board that got the reference
Love that track 

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,514
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment