i have joined too
digweeds email
Collapse
X
-
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: digweeds email
That night was so fucking good it's unreal. I want it.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: digweeds email
jejeje
what a tool adel is. sure hope he isn't on this board.
Comment
-
Re: digweeds email
lol, you guys are funny.
I joined the assault because, yes I think it IS that important.
Not that I think it wouldn't be as important if it got released 6 months from now, or even never. it would still be in my head, and I could live with that.
But my ears have been dying to hear it again, right now. Immediately. And if an email could help with that, shit. I'm with you Jibs.Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment