I have a Meizu M6 SL 8Gig with sony MDR-EX51LP in-ear headphones. The headphones are ok, but I think I would upgrade to Sennheiser cx300's when I need new ones. So far I like the Meizu. It has had very few kinks or problems in the firmware. The biggest issue (not real big) is that it can occaisionally skip at the end of a song/set for a second.
POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
Collapse
X
-
POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
Haven't seen a thread for this (other than recommendations) and thought it would be interesting to see what people have and like/don't like.
I have a Meizu M6 SL 8Gig with sony MDR-EX51LP in-ear headphones. The headphones are ok, but I think I would upgrade to Sennheiser cx300's when I need new ones. So far I like the Meizu. It has had very few kinks or problems in the firmware. The biggest issue (not real big) is that it can occaisionally skip at the end of a song/set for a second.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiTags: None -
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
I don't see any poll selections/choices.
I am currently using a Creative Zen. The 8GB model and I added an 8GB SDHC card. I've just got some cheap Panasonic earbuds as I only listen to compressed music on this portable so I don't need high end listening components. They're still better than stock and better than many models from Sony that were more than double the price. -
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
This is strictly a write-in ballot. I wouldn't even pretend to know how many brands & models of players or headphones there are.I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
I've got a creative zen micro 6gb and wouldnt change it at all for an ipod or something similar. The only fault is the battery life is about 3 hours but this doesnt really pose a problem cus i dont need it that long daily anyway.Originally posted by Hoff
ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!!
thankyou
Comment
-
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
Holy crap that's some short battery life. My 20GB Zen Sleek gives me about 15 hours of listening since my stuff is mostly between 256KB and 320KB. My 8GB Zen gives me around 17 hours with the same bitrates.Comment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
i used to use ipod nano with apple in-ear's
sold it awhile ago... have no use for an ipod or anything anymore
will prolly buy another ipod this summer though for flight travels"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
3g fat ipod nano 8GB
senn hd280 - home (i unplugem and plug em in the ipod)
i have 3 sets of ipod headphones for random just want to listen to shit
i also have a small pair of senn hd202 for workThis is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
I have a 30gig zune. I love the device but loath the software that came with it.
When walking around I use the earbuds that came with it or any of the other buds I have laying around. When studying for a long time I plop on my earmuff Sennheisers as the buds start to hurt after a while.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
Microsoft is better at its marketing than its software development, they should seriously diversify into global communications and marketing strategies.I have a 30gig zune. I love the device but loath the software that came with it.
When walking around I use the earbuds that came with it or any of the other buds I have laying around. When studying for a long time I plop on my earmuff Sennheisers as the buds start to hurt after a while.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
i've got the 80gig ipod with the regular headphones, and sometimes I use my Sony DJ headphones. But rarely find the need to use them.Comment
-
Re: POLL: What portable mp3 player & headphones do you use?
since 5 years I'm using now my iriver ihp-120 with 20Gigs. and up to now i haven't any problems. this machine is doing a great sound...i dind't thougt it's so significant since i've had heard the same song with the same headphones (panasonic rp d600) on an ipod and mineComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment