Good Things are always worth wating!!! Go on, really excellent post!!!
Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
Dose anyone have any info on this one. I've not come across it before maybe its a fake.
Posted on Tranceaddict
I think the date is supposed to be 27.9.2000Originally posted by jmrecillas
A few days ago I download an amazing set of more than 5 hours mixed by mr. Dave Seaman. But I'm pretty sure that it is very hard to find a whole live set by non other than mr. Hernan Cattaneo. But this is it, an absolute masterpiece of more than six hours of superbly non-stop well mixed music. Yes, this is Hernan Cattaneo at his best with a whole set that everyone will love.
Ladies and Gentleman, Mr Hernan Cattaneo!!!!!!
01. Kayak "No Transes" Club Rayo Disquets
02. Pascal Vegas "I Know You Liked" Yoshi Toshi
03. Gemo/Fabriche vs. Street Vibes "Walking" Street Side
04. Mephisto Odissey "Sexy Dancer" Primal Tracks
05. Eddy Amador "The Funk" (Promo) Yoshi Toshi
06. Heller and Farley "The Rising Sun" (Promo) Junior
07. The Freak Projet "The Beat of the Drum" Soul Brother
08. The Freak Projet "The Beat of the Drum" (Steve Lawler remix) Soul Brother
09. Nilen & Katie "Sex Change" Blue Black
10. Dj. Dan "Put the Record Back On" (H Fundation Remix) Kinetic Records
11. Base Twelve "Deep" (Saeed & Palagemix) Sorte
12. Dj. Dan "Put the Record Back On" (Peace Division Remix) Kinetic Records
13. Boom! "Everybody Rock-It" BoomX
14. Blu Peter "Biological Response" React
15. Steve Lawler "Rise in" Bedrock
16. Greed "Promises" Sog
17. Paul Rodgers "Rithm Import" Sum Sonic
18. DiscoStatic (Promo)
19. Fire Wire (Promo)
20. Andy Moor "Violent City" Baroque promo
21. Parks and Willson "My Orbit" Hooj Choos
22. Jimmy Van M "Ecips" Fluid
23. Luke Slater "All It Exhales" Nova Mute
24. Saints and Sinners "Pushing Too Hard" (RMX - Promo) Bedrock
25. Xpress 2 "ACDC" Skint
26. Alchemy "Bruiser" (Promo) Bedrock
27. Lucien "Vivid Skyes" (Promo)
28. Sander Kleinenberg "Observaitor" (Promo)
29. Sister Bliss "Sister Sister" Multiply
30. Mono Culture "Ligth of my Life" (Promo)
31. ?? (Promo) ??
32. Nukem vs. Chab "Shaiva" (Promo)
33. Tata Box Inhibator "Freet" Touche
34. Trancetters "The Search" Touche
35. Junkie XL "Zerotonine" Manifesto
36. Oscar Goldman "Trust 2" Carbon
37. Sasha y BT "Ride" YoshiToshi
38. Meat Katie "Meat Katie" King Size
39. Timo Maas "Ubik The Breaks" Perfecto
40. Timo Maas "Ubik The Dance" Perfecto
41. Timo Maas "Ubik The Techno" Perfecto
42. Blu Peter "Biological Response" (Pascal Feos RMX) React
43. Humate "Choose Life" (RMX) Superstition
44. UnderWorld "Cowgirl" Junior Boyz Own
45. Adamsky "In the City" (Promo)
46. Slam "Positive Education" (Slam RMX - Promo)
47. Slides "Glosure" Automatic
48. Cass & Slide "Opera" Fire
49. BT" Loving you more" Perfecto
50. The Orb "Little Fluffy Clouds" (Danny Tenaglia Downtempo Mix) Island
http://rapidshare.com/files/79616492...part6.rar.htmlOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
There are 2 of those sets from Buenos aliens they are not fake it's just that they were recorded at something like 32 khz instead of 44 khz it sounds like mono recordings this is the reason i never posted them. This is just from the top of my head i have more info at home on those.
if you want them:
00-12-27 Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live (5:14 Hs. Set)
192 kbps 32khz
00-09-27 Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live (6:49 Hs. Set)
192 kbps 32 khz
Last edited by Gatz; February 28, 2008, 08:03:39 PM.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
found these on another board [oops just realised Gatz already posted them, anyway, deserves a bump
]
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live 5.14H Set 27-12-2000
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live 6:49H Set 27-09-2000
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
Seeing I've already done this I may as well put it up. The one from 00/12/27 is a more accessible mode.
Compare this with his newer music and it is a great example of how a Dj can grow and evolve without losing the essential essence!!
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 1
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 2.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 3
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 4.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 5
http://www.mediafire.com/?7k0ztz0z2zh.
Has anyone got a track list for this ?? It really is dance music history. I love it.
btw I have already downloaded and split the other one so I may as well upload it as well.
Done!
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.1
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.2.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.3
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.4
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mktyz3myjp
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?jvyn1xx1neyLast edited by DIDI; March 17, 2008, 12:03:06 AM.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
Thanks for amazing sets of EL PRESIDENTE -great job. If anyone have Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Kolonial Klub - NYE 2006 - Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro I will be gratefulComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
There are 2 of those sets from Buenos aliens they are not fake it's just that they were recorded at something like 32 khz instead of 44 khz it sounds like mono recordings this is the reason i never posted them. This is just from the top of my head i have more info at home on those.
if you want them:
00-12-27 Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live (5:14 Hs. Set)
192 kbps 32khz
00-09-27 Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens Live (6:49 Hs. Set)
192 kbps 32 khz
http://rapidshare.com/files/79616492...part6.rar.htmlGatz' and Rossonera's links are the same. Didi, are yours different? I know I had these sets once but deleted them because the sound quality is horrible - so I am too lazy to download your version and take a listen. Smoochies.Seeing I've already done this I may as well put it up. The one from 00/12/27 is a more accessible mode.
Compare this with his newer music and it is a great example of how a Dj can grow and evolve without losing the essential essence!!
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 1
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 2.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bamemi3nspb
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?exjuml7monu
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 4.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7z0wojy3wxs
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-12-2000.Pt 5
http://www.mediafire.com/?7k0ztz0z2zh.
Has anyone got a track list for this ?? It really is dance music history. I love it.
btw I have already downloaded and split the other one so I may as well upload it as well.
Done!
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?4v2bglsv1wk
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.2.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4k9xhttizxc
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.3
http://www.mediafire.com/?gzm45jja1vv
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.4
http://www.mediafire.com/?0mktyz3myjp
Hernan Cattaneo @ Buenos Aliens 27-09-2000.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?jvyn1xx1ney
If yours is better, I will include it. If not I go with Gatz/Rossonera's links.
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Theirs are rar files mine are mp3 . The sound seems to be all right.I've certainly heard worse
But you can just download one part to check. Also Mediafire don't take them down.
It takes forever to get them of rapidshare and you have to get all of them down before you can convert them. Which is why I put them up. As I said far more accessible
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
snob
and me too, deleted them already
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Ok snob.
They are at least a lot easier to download, and I've had quite a few downloads. Some of us will take whatever we can get from Hernan
I actually think they are an important part of music history.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2008
Yeah thats the thing I "complained" about way back...it kinda put me off downloading his sets...I just get all the singles he played and play them in a row now...LOL (seriously I did that a couple of times
)
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
OK I have the 93MB version of this. Does anyone have the full 278MB version posted above? If you do, could you help me out? That would be super!oh, well, finaly found it on another CD, so here it is
Hernan Cattaneo - Live @ Ruby Skye San Francisco 13-Feb-2004 - 278MB 320kbps 2hours 1min 38secI like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo set collection 1994-2007
Nevermind. All good. Found it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FNF70L9B
Thanks faithless,TomTom, and all who helped make this thread what it is!
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment