what is this, fashon police academy? if he likes his download, duplicate, destroy tee...he can wear it every day for all i care... wtf is it suppossed to imply? that's the part that has got me wondering....
Pictures From S&D NYC
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Pictures From S&D NYC
Fantastic Hypo ... how did you get the sound so clear ?
Next time can you record the whole set !!sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Pictures From S&D NYC
I wish I knew. I shot it with a Canon elph (Ixus)

Canon PowerShot SD1000 7.1MP Digital Elph
I was so close to the stage that I think the sound wasn't distorted because I was picking up the sound from the monitors. But I really don't know for certain.Comment
-
Re: Pictures From S&D NYC
holy fuck, i got home round 12 after bombing out, then slept till 9pm, had dinner, met christina, then fell asleep in the car. needless to say she took me home.
that was a great party and im damn glad i took the time to hang with jenny and check out the wedding pics and (nearly) raid newlands laptop.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Pictures From S&D NYC
holy fuck, i got home round 12 after bombing out, then slept till 9pm, had dinner, met christina, then fell asleep in the car. needless to say she took me home.
that was a great party and im damn glad i took the time to hang with jenny and check out the wedding pics and (nearly) raid newlands laptop.
Andy has a lot of choooons!!!
It was nice seeing you again Sean! See you sooner than later.
Comment
-
Re: Pictures From S&D NYC
Nice to see you mate
hahaha, theres some good stuff on that laptop!!!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment