I bet Obama is wishing he took her up on her offer to bowl for the nomination...
Presidential candidate bowling
Collapse
X
-
Presidential candidate bowling
For the two or three people that felt that Barack Obama's complete inability to bowl disqualified him as Commander-in-Chief, please be advised that Hillary is evidently even worse:
I bet Obama is wishing he took her up on her offer to bowl for the nomination...Tags: None -
Re: Presidential candidate bowling
cut her a break, it's hard to bowl while dodging sniper fire.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav -
Re: Presidential candidate bowling
When I saw these vids, I could not help but think to myself they were missing intentionally. There must be some political benefit to being bad at stuff like that....
Comment
-
I like your Christ.
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Mahatma GandhiComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment