If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Sorry about the downtime on friday...... apparently http and ftp services on our rack had crashed but the server itself was still running and since the darn machine was responding to ping, it didnt raise any flags at the datacenter.
plus Todd (3dX) was out on business all day and didnt return until 4 (when he got my messages) and bought the server back up....
this morning, Tom noticed that the database was acting funny as it was deleting posts on the forum automatically.... I fixed the problem and it seems to be working fine (atleast right now).....
if anyone notices a few of their posts / topics missing, please let me know
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I sent Tom a pm because I was experiencing problems, probably was the 'funny' acting of the server...hope it's ok now and thanks for letting us know :wink:
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment