If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Laurence Fishburne! some people miss this, but he was Mr. Clean on the boat....(Swift Boat - lol). He was like a kid!
Yes! he was like 17 in that movie, and went by the name of Larry Fishbourne.
Also Robert Duvall has a great small character: 'aaaahh... I love the smell of napalm in the morning'... and the choppers playing Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries...
for me its all about Full Metal Jacket. That was a great movie, still got it on vhs. Black Hawk Down was very intense as well, I really like that movie. I've never watched Apocolypse Now as an adult, I think its time I do.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment