I'll be picking this one up and GU35 from Peru when that comes out this summer.
Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
Collapse
X
-
Re: Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
yes indeed (GU035 - Lima), scheduled for Sept release:
GU034 Felix Da Housecat, Milan, Release Date: May 2008
GU035 Nick Warren, Unknown(Lima), Release Date: September 2008Comment
-
Re: Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
Andy and Nick must be really good friends.Comment
-
Re: Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
i would say it's all about money for them now, but I can't imagine that the Freeland cd's sold very well.Comment
-
Re: Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
Yeah they went bust at the end of 2002, which was why Nick Warren's Reykjavik GU & Deep Dish's Toronto took so long to be released. I think there where rescued by a company from Singapore. One of the Fat Lad's left GU and the other stayed.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Felix Da Housecat To Do The Next Global Underground
They probably have more than enough money ... these releases are just to make sure GU's brand is still out there while they're possibly doing other stuff that don't depend on CD sales.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment