Back in the day I remember going to see Johnny Vicious in the middle of winter and he would be wearing adidas shorts and flip flops. I thought it was pretty funny just like why Sakio posted the picture of Sasha's sneakers, simply because it is funny. So Shpira - Take a fucking Midol!
LOL sasha kicks on the boat party
Collapse
X
-
Re: LOL sasha kicks on the boat party
Back in the day I remember going to see Johnny Vicious in the middle of winter and he would be wearing adidas shorts and flip flops. I thought it was pretty funny just like why Sakio posted the picture of Sasha's sneakers, simply because it is funny. So Shpira - Take a fucking Midol!Last edited by zeronineteen; April 17, 2008, 08:23:48 AM.Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness. -
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: LOL sasha kicks on the boat party
yeah i was actually thinking about that. but i would like to have it look classy since im a classy type dood so i dont have grey shirt with a big white square and some distored pixels of the logo, etc...
plus i'd be cool with giving omid some scratch to support his efforts if he made the shirt himself and it was authentic etc.Comment
-
Re: LOL sasha kicks on the boat party






You need to learn from Dhar and tank up on some alcohol. Actually maybe not.
You have problems with us commenting on shoes, hair, and vortices ... wtf. Let's see you start some thread and talk some shit in GYY instead of bitchin and whining.
Is this what they call roid rage?
Back in the day I remember going to see Johnny Vicious in the middle of winter and he would be wearing adidas shorts and flip flops. I thought it was pretty funny just like why Sakio posted the picture of Sasha's sneakers, simply because it is funny. So Shpira - Take a fucking Midol!
No I am not on steroids...and its unlikely I ever will be (although I don't exclude it as a possibility). The fact of the matter is that taking a picture of a pair of shoes a DJ is wearing and then posting it so others can comment is something I would be expecting from a blond bimbo who has sucked ten miles of cock in her lifetime and who's only thoughts are what to wear and if her breasts are big enough. You might as well join Britney Spears watch. I may have over reacted but I still think that posting this pic and discussing is pretty gay furthermore saying that a DJ needs a stylist come on
It doesn't quite compare to commenting on Digweeds hair because he is quite in your face with it and to be honest its very difficult not to notice....but going out of your way to take a picture of some guys shoes or clothing so others can comment???
How long till someone follows him around and catches him taking a piss while sitting down or some weird shit like that? As I said its just like Britney Spears watch.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: LOL sasha kicks on the boat party
but you have already identified Morillo and Junior Jack as your type of man???
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: LOL sasha kicks on the boat party
^ yeah, but you're not second-place retarded.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment