I've seen better ass from "athletic" girls. Its ok... sorry Im an ass man. she does have nice legs, nice stomach, nice face and hair. Ass is passable, but it could be more plump. Am I too picky? soweee but I give her a 9 just for being out there and being somebody! lol
Remember Allison Stokke? New pics
Collapse
X
-
Re: Remember Allison Stokke? New pics
I've seen better ass from "athletic" girls. Its ok... sorry Im an ass man. she does have nice legs, nice stomach, nice face and hair. Ass is passable, but it could be more plump. Am I too picky? soweee but I give her a 9 just for being out there and being somebody! lol -
Re: Remember Allison Stokke? New pics
she's good, but find some pics of volleyball playerz.
God those powerful legs and the short shorts? Are you kidding me! If there was ever a uniform that said do me it would involve those shorts and knee padsyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Remember Allison Stokke? New pics
ok i'm a homo. cause I don't know about her, nor do I care. I've seen many women that look like her.Comment
-
Re: Remember Allison Stokke? New pics
Sweet jesus, I am moving to Connecticut.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment