So I look back at her in complete suprise and disgust and say; 'they are awfully big words for a 8 year old'
So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
Collapse
X
-
So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
'u know you could get imprisoned for being a peadophile dont you'..
So I look back at her in complete suprise and disgust and say; 'they are awfully big words for a 8 year old'
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Tags: None -
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
Better

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
Actually no it was a text my mate sent me. I wouldnt stoop so low!
Edit - just had a quick look for the joke thread and its not even on the first 2 pages it it? Dont ever go further back than that.[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
You're the only one who takes him seriously


i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...=36340&page=14 post number 206Comment
-
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
Not funny at all.....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...=36340&page=14 post number 206
cheers steve!
Comment
-
Re: So, I was in bed with my girlfriend and she turns to me and says...
clearly taking on the "old enough to pee, old enough for me" philosophy.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment