If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just bought a pair of Skullcandy earbuds and they are amazing! My sennheiser earbuds got wrecked by getting caught on things and getting ripped out of my ears. The covers came off and they were stuck together magnetically more than once. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.
So the Skullcandy are very crisp, clear and have the best base I've ever heard out of earbuds. Gotta be careful though because they block outside sounds really well and I don't want to get hit by a bus!
And for the low low price of $14.99! I was considering getting the Bose earbuds, but with the way I treat them I can't really justify the $140 price tag. Would be nice though!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Give the Sennheiser CX300 a try next time, I use them in the gym.
But Westone UM2 are wet dreams for the ears, even though your ears feel like they're being raped when you stick them in.
On a side note, I just picked up an Audio Technica AD300 tonight for office listening:
I tried Grados and they're only good for live and band music. Totally suck ass for electronica, Underworld live sounds amazing on them though. The AD300 has a decent soundstage and volume to its bass, Shonky, The Field, and Moshic sound great on them. But on some other tracks/sets the bass can be a bit lean ... I think that's more the fault of the mastering or production.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Those Westone UM2's look sweet. $299.00 The Skullcandy's look like they fit the same as the Westone's. A very snug fit and they don't fall out.
When all you want to hear is your music, Skullcandy’s exclusive noise eliminating sleeve makes it happen. Smokin’ Buds deliver the frequency range and fast response found in full-size headphones in a direct-to-ear package all the while isolating you from external haze.
9mm driver
Ear fitting noise reduction sleeve
Direct-to-ear high fidelity acoustic
In-line volume control
Travel case
Technical Specs
Speaker diameter - 9mm
Magnet type - NdFeb
Frequency range - 100 - 18,000 Hz
Impedance - 16 ohms
Max input power - 10 mW
Cable length - 1.3 M
Plug type - 3.5mm gold plated
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
My sennheiser earbuds got wrecked by getting caught on things and getting ripped out of my ears.
This really annoying, I have the same problem with my sennheisers!! Mine aren't earbuds though,they hurt my ears!! It's the plug into the ipod that is the problem. I've ended up buying a big set , which are great, but I look like a total idiot wandering around the street.
Seeing those earbuds etc, are meant to be mobile wouldn't you think it would be a good idea to make the wiring etc a little sturdier.!!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I got them at BestBuy. The buds that I got aren't on the website but the ones I posted above are very close. Maybe the ones I got for 14.99 are discontinued but they rock the sound for sure!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment