If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Looking for some love/hate. My current promo hoping to have completed it before Summer hits. All photography was taken within the last 6 months. Anyhow here is the link ...
I thought something was wrong 'cos all I saw was a strobing rectangle. Cool pics, but the fade / transition between pics feels a bit slow to go with your soundtrack.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I totally agree the lead is pretty long. I like the track a lot due to the vocals, but I am at qualms with the track itself. Does anyhow have any recommendations?
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment