this set is numbing ..... fuck brilliant.
MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Collapse
X
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
this set is numbing ..... fuck brilliant.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
as near as 500 listeners too!
and damn its a fine set!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
What a SHOW! Great Harmonic Mixes i'd really enjoyed....
Thanks PROTON for giving us the opportunity and Thank you SH!VA for making our night ....We felt the DARK Electron , the Electrified PROTON , and the BEAT of Neutron ..
Congratulations SH!VA for breaking the Record .. You deserve ....
Keep up the good work and the Dark progressive Beats ...
Thank you all !No matter what u may think , the music would never stop , the heart beat will never fade , the party will never End... We are the party and this is our ManphestoComment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Hey guys, I'm confused with these show titles. In this thread it's Mcast Sessions? On the website it's Mcast Preserve the Essence? Are they different shows?
And the podcast link in the first post is specifically for Shiva's show? 'Cos I'm subscribed to the main Mcast podcast and this week is Faskil on Sapere Aude.
And just a suggestion for Mcas, no biggie. How about encoding some artiste pics or 'covers' into the podcasts like RA so they show up in coverflow? Just a nice detail to have for the anal retentive folks.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Nevermind I didn't notice Shiva's show was downloaded into my podcast folder tooHey guys, I'm confused with these show titles. In this thread it's Mcast Sessions? On the website it's Mcast Preserve the Essence? Are they different shows?
And the podcast link in the first post is specifically for Shiva's show? 'Cos I'm subscribed to the main Mcast podcast and this week is Faskil on Sapere Aude.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
MCast sessions is our "Portfolio" show in collaboration with Proton radio where each month one of our resident DJs on MCast makes a mix for Proton radio listeners and subscribers. Like Steve said, if you want it instantly you need to subscribe on Proton or check Mercuryserver a month later to get ahold of the mix in downloadable format.
Sudam - Preserve the Essence is the name of the Sudam label show on MCast where Shiva is the host of the show. It was just a coincedence that she made this month's show on Proton as well..next month, a different artist will make a mix for it.
Sorry about the Podcast confusion because I had put two times the same link and the text was also wrong...corrected now.

This one is for Podcast subscription where you can download the latest 50 shows from ALL artists on MCast
http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?feed=podcast
If you only want to subscribe to Shiva's show on MCast use this link:
http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?feed=rss2&cat=32
You can find the indiviual podcast link for each single artist in their biography sections on the MCast website www.mcast.mercuryserver.com
I would first need to check how to do this. I started dealing with iTunes and podcasts only because of MCast and I am still learning how to use the full potential of this powerful toy.Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Mmm...that would be nice
Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
I have been searching and searching for a dl of this kintar and shiva ksk set with absolutly no luck....can anybody help? just cant get enought of this sound.
also anybody have anymore info on shiva? i just discovered this dj and am instantly hooked....incrdible music
Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Thank you for ur comments chuckc;
You are at the right place to ask for more, my latest sets are on MCast and available for download, just look for the show "Preserve The Essence" by [SUDAM] label:
If you are looking for the BIG addiction, well you can find all my discography (links to my sets) on myspace blog: http://www.myspace.com/shiva_deejay
As for the Shiva&Kintar@KSK, it will soon be added to the discography.
Stay tuned for more, and enjoy!
CheerZ
Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Thanks for clearing up the confusion!
Yeah I only started getting into the pics after using the current iPod and iTunes with Coverflow.
In iTunes it's pretty straight forward. The dialog box where you enter tag information, there's a tab for artwork, you just need to drag and drop pics into the area, click ok, and they get encoded into the mp3 so it becomes 'portable;' the pics are always there regardless of where you move or put your music.
I don't think Winamp has such a feature yet, it only detects specially named pictures in the same folder as your mp3. It'll display them, but it doesn't encode them into the file.
But Winamp plugin ml_ipod has the encoding feature.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
I already figured out how it's supposed to work and I see it in the MCast Admin panel that the custom pics are working but iTunes is not displaying them which seems to be a known error since ages..will try to see if I can get some advice from their support. Sticking pictures to the mp3 is no solution because each MCast artists is using different software to listen to music and it must be something really user friendly to establish it. Best would be if the custom pics I have set up in the MCast shows yesterday would show up in iTunes.Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
Ah I didn't realize you were looking for an 'automated' way of getting it done.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: MCast Sessions 006 on Proton radio April 21 2008 with Shiva
The only way possible imo. If all artists had to do this for each show it would suck. I am able to provide the info for each show but fgn iTunes needs to catch the info and display it but it doesn't. There are a few recommendations I received I still need to test out so maybe it will work..can tell you more next week.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment