much better with the junkie xl track!
" what can you do " photography exhibition
Collapse
X
-
Re: " what can you do "
Lovin it! Great work as always
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: " what can you do "
A little more progress. I think I settled on my final track. I changed it up from the Junkie XL. Any feed back is very much appreciated.
I think there was really a tune/image conflict. The current track I think appeases all different types of photos.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: " what can you do " photography exhibition
not bad! not sure if i prefer the new track.
my opinions:-
- there is possibly a bit too long of a wait for the images to start
- the images could do with being higher up on the page. since on full screen they get cut off at the bottom.
- the volume of the music starts of fine, but increases to an annoying level after a bit.
Comment
-
Re: " what can you do " photography exhibition
wow, really nice pics like always!! The track is cool. I like it. But I did have to lower it just a bit as it got louder and louder; or so it seemed.
Towards the end though, the pics went a little quick and I really wanted to check them out.
very nice Mr Admin!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment