So hearing you guys rave...I might use my government "economy stimulus" check to pick up a PS3. Would I have to be all into cars like Kamal to enjoy GT5? Is there damage effects in this version? I haven't played it since GT3, but would just drive into corners all hell bent and use other cars as a buffer.
PS3 questions
Collapse
X
-
Re: PS3 questions
So hearing you guys rave...I might use my government "economy stimulus" check to pick up a PS3. Would I have to be all into cars like Kamal to enjoy GT5? Is there damage effects in this version? I haven't played it since GT3, but would just drive into corners all hell bent and use other cars as a buffer.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be. -
Re: PS3 questions
dunno if this was posted already..am still a noob in PS3 business but this is actually pretty cool...if you have the 40GB version you can make a fan test and clean your PS3 at the same time from dust. Turbo fan ON!
[youtube]JhU4_Rm0GQU[/youtube]Comment
-
-
-
Re: PS3 questions
So I'm having way too much fun with GT5: Prologue. Freakin' insane and it can only get better...
Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
my copy shipped yesterday. hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. you should pm me if you're on the ps network if you want to destroy me in a raceComment
-
Re: PS3 questions
I doubt I'll destroy you. I only play a bit at a time throughout the day. I was out of town until Saturday and that's when I bought it. I already hit Class B on Sunday but I'm having too much fun with trying different cars on the tracks with the shit cars. You'll have a blast going online. It's freakin' wicked. Smoke everywhere. LMAOComment
-
-
Re: PS3 questions
Because it isn't. This is the Prologue edition. It's got six tracks and around 65 cars. They're still working on refining the physics engine as well as some aliasing issues. They wanted to at least give people a taste of things to come when the full release comes out next year. The asshats of the gaming world are saying that this game is a rip off (without even trying it) because it's being toted as a pre-release. Go and play this game and tell me what full version on another game system even comes close to what this thing offers. I dare you.
By comparison, GT4 (full-release) had over 50 tracks and well over 700 cars so we know the full version of GT5 is going to be insanely packed with goodies.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
that's crap. I heard people say it was a pre-release but then saw a lot of stuff saying it's the full one. now I want my 35 bucks backComment
-
Re: PS3 questions
Are you serious? It's crap? Wow. Don't be that guy. The guy that listens to rap and walks with a limp. Be the guy that has a normal thought process. You know. The one that can conjugate verbs properly. The one where "uh" is not a major portion of his vocabulary. Xcock360 doesn't have shit on this game and with good reason. MS didn't design it.Comment
-
Re: PS3 questions
I'm not saying the game is crap. It's crap that I was tricked into buying a game thinking it was the full version. Even Microsoft gives full free versions of their OS, Office, etc before the final versions come out. I guarantee I'm still going to enjoy what I bought... it's just a shame that it's not what I thought it was.
It would be nice if they have some sort of DLC next year for those of us who bought this first version to "upgrade" for a nominal feeComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment