You can get a FireWire800 enclosure for any hard drive. Don't be stuck with just Maxtor. C'mon now.
External Hard Drive
Collapse
X
-
Re: External Hard Drive
You can get a FireWire800 enclosure for any hard drive. Don't be stuck with just Maxtor. C'mon now. -
Re: External Hard Drive
Time is money. I do not have time to go back and forth to Fry's.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
Why would you buy an enclosure from Fry's? They have the worst prices for enclosures.Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
Gonna get a 500 gig maxtor. Hope it's good.
Or outta this range which do u recommend?
Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
Yes. The 2.5" laptop drives can just be plugged into your system and won't need additional power.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
WD have been producing decent hdds recently, I'd go with them. The Maxtor external hdd is a fugly brick anyway, I know, it's sitting right next to my notebook right now. Good thing it isn't mine, just dumping gigs of music into it for my friend.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
rip it out and put it in your own case then
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: External Hard Drive
You are good to go with it. If at some point you want to connect it to a Mac, then the drive has to be formatted in FAT32 (which it should be by default).
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment