This design is pretty cool though i not digging what BMW is putting out as of late. The new M3 screams pussy compare to the older model. though the engine is a beast. But for $20K more I expect a much better 0-60 mph time. I've had 3 BMW's and I miss the days of the old 7 and 5 series, and especially the E46-M (my current car). The one new model I think they got dead on is the new 3, especially the coupe. But the new M3 doesn't have the muscular stance that the E46 (2001-06) did. Take a look at a side by side comparison of the rear if u disagree!
Bmw - M1
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bmw - M1
This design is pretty cool though i not digging what BMW is putting out as of late. The new M3 screams pussy compare to the older model. though the engine is a beast. But for $20K more I expect a much better 0-60 mph time. I've had 3 BMW's and I miss the days of the old 7 and 5 series, and especially the E46-M (my current car). The one new model I think they got dead on is the new 3, especially the coupe. But the new M3 doesn't have the muscular stance that the E46 (2001-06) did. Take a look at a side by side comparison of the rear if u disagree! -
Re: Bmw - M1
the current e46 m3 is still hot as shit in my book. i passed a couple of those today in town in my 335i and i see the drivers and checking each other out, those things are still the shit. love those. the new m3s are going to be beasts, but also be 65k$Comment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Bmw - M1
Not impressed either by the M1. Audi's new ride looks much better. X6 looks cool in pics that I've seen.
I saw an M3 myself earlier this week for the first time and love how it looks. But for the money, I'll stick with my 335 for now.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
-
Re: Bmw - M1
Those renders look budget. I smell a hoax.Comment
-
Re: Bmw - M1
holy balls, that car looks crazy. I'm with you feather, lets dose up and go for a ride
Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment