Chanty, Just read what you posted. Should have clicked the link.
Diggers sphincter's on fire!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
Chanty, Just read what you posted. Should have clicked the link.
Still wonder If Mr Digweed would like these particular words made public. But it's one of the funniest things I've read in a long while.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
umm, im not sure if you are familiar with microbiology but bacteria and fungus is everywhere all the time. it doesn' always take a "dirty place" to get it, just the luck of the draw for the right conditions for these organisms to "germinate". It's only here in North America that we are so obsessed with sterility that it actually hinders us in making our immune systems weaker. Food poisoning is just common bacteria/fungus...but i guess the certain "dirty places" with shitty food safety standards could be more culpable than cleaner establishments.Comment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
I'm very familiar with it as I used to work in microbiology.
I know but I was trying to make it simple for the kids on this board. You know how they can be.
You might want to read that again. You just said that "our" obsession hinders us in making our immune systems weaker.
I do get the point that you were trying to convey. I eat a regular dosage of my kids' shit so that my immune system is up to "par". I also do it so that I can listen to some of these mixes and "stomach" the content.
Comment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
^heh, i hear ya.
regarding the sterility comment, i still stand by that. Its has been proven time and time again, that people that grow up in less sterile environments have far stronger immune systems. Its just like working out, if you stimulate a certain area, it will grow stronger, in response to that stimuli.Comment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
if memory serves me right, this is the longest thread about a man's sphincter we've ever had here. [ms] ROCKS!
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
How many have there been???
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
from what i understand pasturizing milk kills off the nutrients adn then they re-add some back in. hence processing the milk twice.
fresh milk is far superior and has a completely different flavour. it's just a pain to get hold of.
Comment
-
Re: Diggers sphincter's on fire!
My wife's breast milk was awesome. I couldn't get enough of it and it NEVER ran out until... the end. But hot damn was it tasty!Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment