im so happpy that this is the second birthday dat im with u MS, i luv u
Mercuryserver 6th birthday (2008)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
Wow...it's already been 6 years. Happy B-Day [MS]...I hope house music never dies and the free spirit of beats continue through the years.Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
So ... no t-shirts?

HBD [ms]. Thanks the links, and thanks the crew for [ms], and all you crazy people for making [ms] what it is. It's a birthday for everyone! I've been on a few forum boards but I think I'll keep coming back even if I grow out of the music, just to see you guys talk shit in here. It's probably disturbing that [ms] is my benchmark for what's happening around the world.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
wooohooooooooooooooo, happy birthday!!!!!!
lets celebrate, and donate!This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
Well since deserting the GU Board 5+ years ago, this place has been a haven for me. Just in this 6 years span MS has been a great guide for the amazing evolution dance music has undertaken. From, Vinyl to CDJ's, to Live Laptop mixing, the volume of fresh mixes has never dissapointed and yeah, some of you mf'ers are pretty damn hilarious as well. Last of all Big Up to all the ms'ers I have met or attempted to find at shows, what a long strange trip it has been.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
Happpy Birthday MS!
It's been nearly 6 years i've been around this community, and still love it like the first day.
Thanks all people who make this possible. Specially Kamal and Tom for all the hard work they do
woooow
a MS exclusive hernan cattaneo mix?
cool!
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
To the only forum, comunity and folks only the best wishes.
This place should be nominated for some web reward, or something.
I can only be happy that i found this place, cos it keeps me going on and staying in current.
cheers
p.s. i thought that there is going to be at least 20 pages so far with congratulations posts.I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: Mercuryserver's 6th birthday
hell yea, i found about about ms during wmc, too, except i was home alone..
you guys are hilarious, so much to say from people around the globe.
also, this is where I discovered my Argentinen dj idols.
Cheers for the Gustavo mix, among all the others....
that epic jackos bar set is still in rotation.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment