i think everyone should do acid once.
Turn on tune in drop dead
Collapse
X
-
Re: Turn on tune in drop dead
remember the old saying that if you did it more than 7 times you were legally insane....
i thought the part we he describe taking too much was very accurate....
"I was filled with an overwhelming fear that I would go crazy. I was transported to a different worl in a differnt time" Mr. Hoffman wrote.
actually its pretty scary stuff if not in the right enviroment and mind frame...
Comment
-
Re: Turn on tune in drop dead
there's a reason the governments of the world don't like this guy. Because he helped to free minds, when all the politicians do is try to oppress them.
102 is a great year to stop living. May your journey be fulfilling.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment