I was too lazy to read the link- is this for real?? It's a pretty well known fact that Gilmour is rather greedy, but I can't see them ironing out their differences. I would only pay $250 tops since I've seen them before although it was without Waters.
How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd
Collapse
X
-
Re: How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd
I was too lazy to read the link- is this for real?? It's a pretty well known fact that Gilmour is rather greedy, but I can't see them ironing out their differences. I would only pay $250 tops since I've seen them before although it was without Waters.The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days...... -
I was lucky enough to see them in the Alamodome on their Division bell tour as well. I was only 12, so at that time I didn't realize how special that night would be. I am 23 now and after all these years, that is still the best concert I have ever seen. They will always be my favorite bandComment
-
Re: How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd
I didn't even like the band until I first saw them. I was lucky enough to be in Venice 1989 for a school art trip when they played on the lagoon and I've been a fan ever since.
Paid through the nose to see Roger Waters at the Berlin Wall too. The music was a bit of a let down but the show was good. Pulse at Earl's Court was IT though. I knew all the songs, the sound was great and what a show. One of the few gigs where the best seats are at the back of the house.
cheers, RHComment
-
if they were to recreate the atmosphere at POMPEII, I'd fucking sell my liver......
just watching that video makes me wanna shudder.....
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd
It would depend on the line-up... I saw them once over a decade ago at the Rose Bowl in LA. The music, the imagery, the show - absolutely everything was mind blowing about the experience!Comment
-
Re: How much would you pay to see Pink Floyd
i think they should do it some place special....like around the pyramids of egypt or in front of the taj mahal....somewhere really unique, like pompeii....Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
-Bertrand RussellComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment