how in the hell are you guys getting your checks so early. I thought people weren't supposed to start getting them until next month.
Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
Collapse
X
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
how in the hell are you guys getting your checks so early. I thought people weren't supposed to start getting them until next month. -
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
direct deposit started early.. was meant to start friday the 2nd, but they started deposting 800,000 m-t-w.. none thursday and 5 million or so friday.. if you are gettting an actual cheque it takes a lot longer.. as i said, i checked my bank account last sunday, and it was already in thereComment
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
should be seeing mine this week.
Either that first initial chart that came out was a hoax, or they bumped it up quickly because I'm sure there were people pissed in the late SS #'s that wouldn't be seeing their "stimulus" until August/September
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
i can't remember if i did the direct deposit or what. They did send me that paper like we were talking about here. I think it said something about DD but I can't remember. Oh well...i'll get it when I get it.Comment
-
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
no they fucked that up. they said they couldn't read my account # even though i am one of the cleanest printers around. Bunch of idiots they have in Kansas.
Yeah I was pissed when I found out i wouldn't get it until august.Comment
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
Thats funny you said that. They ended up mailing my Tax return to me instead of direct deposit because they said there was a conflict with the banking information I entered. I did it through turbo tax. i never get those numbers wrong. I read it right off the check. Plus I talked to my brother and they did the same thing to him for the same reason. There's something shady going on there. hmmmm." Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"
- Me-Comment
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
^^J.G Wentworth..lol..It's my money and I want it now" Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Tax Rebate economy Stimulus cheque
hey, looks like I got mine too. sweet! now I'll go spend it immediately so I can save the economyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment