If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
same problem on 360, although, as far as I know it is specific to GTAIV and not all of live. I can only get into a game about ~40% of the time.
The talk radio stations are pretty funny. I just paused the game and under audio tab you can listen to them without driving around. I had the stations playing while mucking about the house today they even had the wife laughing.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.
I've been playing the hell out of this lately. why haven't I seen anybody else from here?
i just went out and finally bought a ps3 and cod4 and gta4 in my quest to become a gamer lol...
im going to play cod4 multiplayer but ill jump on gta4 too... right now i was just doing teh missions... pickle if you want you can add me. pm me for info
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment