Really weell build set I simply LOVE IT!!!!!
Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Really weell build set I simply LOVE IT!!!!! -
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
just had a listen, sounds excellent . gonna jump on i tunes and purchase straight away!Comment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Is it going to be available on CD ?The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
love this mix!
thans Moshic and MS
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
I've just spent 1/2 hour trying to find where I can get on his newsletter list.
Please help!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Ive got some mxed thoughts about the album cover
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Thanks for information but I don't do facebook!! And I get really pissed off that I miss out because I don't. It's limiting my freedoms !!
Anger is directed at Facebook not you
Actually this is ridiculous I want to support an artist by buying a hard copy and can't because I am not on facebook. ?????
Btw I'm really surprised that so many people settle for the quality of a down load rather than a cd.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
Sorry DIDI, forget to tell it to you yesterday. Just send an E-Mail to mail@moshic.com and ask to be put on the newsletter. There is no option to subscribe to a newsletter on the homepage but they plan to implement it.Comment
-
Re: Mcast special event: Moshic Hiloola album promo mix
^^^^ Thanks
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment