If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
DJ Shadow's "Entroducing" is the quintessential turntablist mix. I regard it as the finest production work ever. Of any genre. I think there'd be quite a few people here who would agree with me on that point, and certainly the balance who would say it's within the top five albums ever produce of all time.
you are correct, sir! still the best damn cd I ever listened to, any musical style
On a slightly different note, but still tangentially related to turntablism... just watched this white kid go toe to toe with the beatbox for 6 min. - not sure if it is a true freestyle, though...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment