with only a couple thousand active members, we'd have to donate alot more than a $1 each, unfortunately...
MetroDance has just shut down
Collapse
X
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
with only a couple thousand active members, we'd have to donate alot more than a $1 each, unfortunately... -
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
Guess your right Jeff.....i just don't think all active members would even donate $1...ow well guess will have to wait and see
Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
I had just the opposite problem! I was becoming more and more addidcted!!Gutted to hear about Metrodance, but I'm trying to look at the positives. An enforced break from Hernan might be good for me - I was listening to a hell of a lot of his shows and to be honest I was probably becoming 'immune' to them, if you know what I mean. Maybe a return after a short hiatus will reignite my love for EDM......
Going cold turkey was not fun!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
Ditto, and whilst you could always get a TL of Hernan's shows you got bugger all for Martin's and that added to attractiveness and special argentinian mystique of his sets.
P.S. I'm still looking for that mix of Ambassador - The Fade he played a few months ago (could be his own???) , at the end of the 2nd November 2007 show. Can not find it ANYWHERE.Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
Ditto, and whilst you could always get a TL of Hernan's shows you got bugger all for Martin's and that added to attractiveness and special argentinian mystique of his sets.
P.S. I'm still looking for that mix of Ambassador - The Fade he played a few months ago (could be his own???) , at the end of the 2nd November 2007 show. Can not find it ANYWHERE.
Hernan STILL trumps most DJ's PERIOD! Noone has been more consistant, especially JD. This is a disaster. Let me know what it will take to get him back on MS. I will gladly contribute my portion....
~LindoComment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
I think I just saw a tumbleweed blow through the downloads section.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
can we do a special mix for mercuryserver and maybe you put it on the special section in downloads?...
i mean its too lonely, doesnt it?
to fill the metrodance space....https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
We are more than willing to give them a platform. Hernan knows it but I have no clue how to get in contact with Martin Garcia or Deep Mariano (tried it already with E-Mails in the past but no luck). If somebody can play the middle man please PM or E-Mail me.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
Ok I'm in full panic mode now !! I can't get on to Hernan's forums.
I get this! _die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?
It's back!!!
Last edited by DIDI; May 26, 2008, 02:23:08 AM.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
Didi ... he's probably banned you for stalking !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: MetroDance has just shut down
^^^ I wondered about that
In fact I wondered enough to check if there were any posts made during the time I couldn't get it.
I also wonder what I have said wrong when this board goes down as well!
Btw. how is it the guys don't get accused of stalking when they gush all over Hernan and in particular Digweed!!
Some days this forum is a total Digweed fest!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment