last nites was funny as usual
House
Collapse
X
-
House
I really like this show...
last nites was funny as usual
Tags: None -
Comment
-
Re: House
the last 10 min is the best part!
he is funny actually cuz he is a smatazz and is really rude to the patients
but the show is really about a medical mystery and he ends up figureing it out at the end
Comment
-
-
Re: House
Really? I think he?s one of the greatest actors on television right now. I?ve seen him in many british TV shows and movies and believe me, he has an enormous range.
I think he talks that way because it fits this persona House has, a guy who?s basically a sociopath who drives people away through sheer offensiveness and dry, sarcastic humour.
I actually prefer this show to the tremendously overrated (IMO) Lost.Comment
-
Re: House
my girl is hooked on this show but i cant get into it ..
a) its another medical drama (again)
b) it tries to be funny but it comes to me more as cynical than funny .. if i want funny i would watch scrubs
c) hugh laurie might be a good actor but i find his character house kinda annoyingI broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: House
Really? I think he?s one of the greatest actors on television right now. I?ve seen him in many british TV shows and movies and believe me, he has an enormous range.
I think he talks that way because it fits this persona House has, a guy who?s basically a sociopath who drives people away through sheer offensiveness and dry, sarcastic humour.
I actually prefer this show to the tremendously overrated (IMO) Lost.
Totally agree. I have been a fan of House since it first aired. Great actor and a great show. Some episodes were a bit bland, but mostly all are good.Peace
J-ShockComment
-
Re: House
i just started getting into this show, i think it is pretty good. i love how much of a smartass this guy is it is great. plus i always thought cuddy was pretty damn hot and after the episode this week of her in her little schoolgirl outfit im happy to say that i was right
Comment
-
Re: House
im into this show have season 1 2 3 and rite now watching 4..
cynical is my way of humor!....
for me dexter and this show kick ass...
also havent see the other episodes of breaking bad that are pretty good..
looking fordwar to watch the trumpe or some sort of that, in hallmark channel....cant remember the title but looks good...
by the way, somehow it annoy me that only says HOUSE and not dr house or house M.D.
but just an obersavation haha
!...
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
-
Re: House
its a great show
last week was crazy, next week should be crazy too!!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment