I love that when the Red Sox play in Tampa they get a louder cheer than the Rays do, it's like a home game for them. I would be surprised if the Rays were in 1st at the end of May.
yankees, red sox and mets fans....
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: yankees, red sox and mets fans....
^^^ not that it means anything but they also had one of the best spring training records in the league as well. so they have been playing solid now for quite a while.
also, our hitting hasnt even heated up yet...if pena ever gets back to normal look out.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: yankees, red sox and mets fans....
to be honest you could see ths coming over the past couple of seasons.. everyone knew all the Rays needed was to sort out their bull pen.. i'd like to know how many games over the past two seasons the rays lost giving up leads going into the 7th inning and on.. now they have a solid starting rotation and one the best if not THE best bull pen era's in the majors.
hitting will come and go, but their pitching and defence i think will always be consistant.
they are winning in every way possible.. blow outs, close games, come from behind, extra innings...
listening to JT the Brick last night was hilarious.. saying there is NO WAY possible the rays can continue compete because they dont spend as much as the yankees, lol.. then goes on to compare how many games back they are as compared to the other last place teams in baseball.. really? its come to this.. arguing the yanks are the best last place team
I'm not a huge baseball fan by any means, but the rays being my local team, this is fun to watch, and hearing all the excuses and disbelief from yankee fan is even more soComment
-
Comment
-
Re: yankees, red sox and mets fans....
I'll admit that I am a Red Sox fan first, but I also love the Rays! I've been watching them for years on FSN faithfully and I am glad they are doing really good! The past years have been a struggle for them but I still watched them.to be honest you could see ths coming over the past couple of seasons.. everyone knew all the Rays needed was to sort out their bull pen.. i'd like to know how many games over the past two seasons the rays lost giving up leads going into the 7th inning and on.. now they have a solid starting rotation and one the best if not THE best bull pen era's in the majors.
hitting will come and go, but their pitching and defence i think will always be consistant.
they are winning in every way possible.. blow outs, close games, come from behind, extra innings...
listening to JT the Brick last night was hilarious.. saying there is NO WAY possible the rays can continue compete because they dont spend as much as the yankees, lol.. then goes on to compare how many games back they are as compared to the other last place teams in baseball.. really? its come to this.. arguing the yanks are the best last place team
I'm not a huge baseball fan by any means, but the rays being my local team, this is fun to watch, and hearing all the excuses and disbelief from yankee fan is even more so
JT is a douche! Of course the yanks are the best last place team, that's because they are in last place! Nobody else wants to be there! Surely not the Rays...they deserve to be in 1st or 2nd and I would like to see them go all the way. Will that happen? Who knows it's still too early in the season to make that prediction!Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: yankees, red sox and mets fans....
True...and that would hurt. But I have faith in them
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment