If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
im not really talking about songs that you've even recently liked, im talking about songs that you might have heard once or twice a couple weeks/months ago...
i woke up this morning with this track in my head and decided on finding out what it was... turns out its this track...
I backpacked across Europe with James Brown's "Sex Machine" stuck in my head. Anytime I'd strap on my pack to walk somewhere, the Godfather of Soul was right there with me. Found it really irritating at first, but came to embrace it along the way.
More recently had that fucking Miley Cyrus song stuck in my head. Wow did that ever blow. No clue how that happened.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
^ fucking so annoying. dont ever listen to this lune, on a late night sesh. whatsoever.
well, i infrequently wake up usually with sum catchy edm riff, sum cheesy 80s like eddie money, or random phrases like, "did you pork her spider cave?" and "i pick up trash with my anus."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment