If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm the new kid on the block here. I just signed up and was looking for any feedback or info you might have to get the most from your great site. I'm from B-more and would love to hear some feedback on what you think of the city and the music scene here. Be nice though...I do live in what is fast becoming the murder capital of the world
I just signed up and was looking for any feedback or info you might have to get the most from your great site.
Welcome -- the best way to get the most out of this site is to participate. There are tons of great folks on [ms], so jump into some discussion, contribute, and you'll find it to be the best forum on the internets, regardless of subject matter.
Originally posted by BeatJunkie101
I do live in what is fast becoming the murder capital of the world
Not if we in St. Louis have anything to say about it. I feel confident that the City will band together and kill the necessary number of people to maintain our place at the top of the heap. You betta recognize!!!
Welcome -- the best way to get the most out of this site is to participate. There are tons of great folks on [ms], so jump into some discussion, contribute, and you'll find it to be the best forum on the internets, regardless of subject matter.
Not if we in St. Louis have anything to say about it. I feel confident that the City will band together and kill the necessary number of people to maintain our place at the top of the heap. You betta recognize!!!
Thanks for the input. It seems Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis & Newark are always competing for ther top spot. Take er easy and stay low
...there is no music scene in b'more - 1722 is a crackhouse, Fever left a long time ago... Starscape is decent, but still kind of a "rave" thing.
I went through the good ole Balt/DC rave scene and have such fond memories of it. but B'more doesn't really have much to offer these days.
Althought Filter is playing Monday night
You say "Rave" thing like its a bad thing. The Balt/DC ealy 90's parties were some of the best in the country. Glad to hear you still have fond memories of it...and 1722 can get pretty shady.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment