This was the first David Lynch movie I've ever seen. It was pretty insane, although I can't say that I loved it, it was good enough to keep me interested. Tripped out movie.
David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
Collapse
X
-
Re: David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
^^^Check out Lost Highways, that will throw you for a loop. Eraserhead is whacked too.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
just watched this thing. spooked the shit out of me... wish I knew what it was about!
trying to find an explanation for the story I read a review that said the "movie" is the real story of the movie, and the real life portion is a fictional story dreamt up by the movie character. seems to make the most sense?Comment
-
Re: David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
Insane movie....one of the best I've seen....haunts you for days afterwards, and at the end of it you're the one who feels like you're in the dreamComment
-
Re: David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
don't watch this film high.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: David Lynch's Inland Empire (2006)
Watching this now on DVD, Great stuffComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment