Blackberry Curve
Collapse
X
-
Blackberry Curve
-
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
afaik dont think the curve does video.... the new BB 9000 does it
and yes... good choice on the phone. The curve is a good model. Did you get the 8200 or the 8300 ? FYI if you got it through AT&T, I would recommend returning it and waiting until June end - July when the BB 9000 comes out. Fantastic device, comes with OS 4.6, does video and the whole shebangwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
I got the Pearl last week, but returned it yesterday as I was not happy about the keyboard layout..After trying it for a few days, I got fed up with it...So, I traded it in for the Curve..I have AT&T, too.
But I have heard rumors about the Curve being able to record video if you download a certain software for it..The Pearl recorded video with the media card installed, but Curve doesn't record video at all...Without this rumored software download...See linky below..
http://crackberry.com/seeing-believi...ound-os-v4-3-1Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
8310afaik dont think the curve does video.... the new BB 9000 does it
and yes... good choice on the phone. The curve is a good model. Did you get the 8200 or the 8300 ? FYI if you got it through AT&T, I would recommend returning it and waiting until June end - July when the BB 9000 comes out. Fantastic device, comes with OS 4.6, does video and the whole shebangComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
hahaha, sunday memorial day weekend went to a mates for drinks, bbq and music.. later on in the night i got into the hot tub at the time bragging that i was smart enough to leave my phone by the computer i was just using.. well about ten minutes later i felt my phone in my pocket.. "something" must have made me think i took my phone out of my pocket, lolComment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
all i can say is...
*djsg while chilling in the spa for a good 5-10 minutes - "yeah, that's where i left my phone. it's inside on the counter (or something like that)."
**couple minutes go bye**
*djsg russling around, and feels something in his pocket.*
*griffin said oh fuck, then lol'd at djsg as he took his phone out of swim shorts.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
I'm trying to get a used 8200 locally but if I dont end up getting it, I will have to buy the BB 9000 at retail price. That thing just begs to be purchased.
I have an 8700g right now that is an absolute workhorse..... I dont think I've ever used a phone that could have survived so much abuse and still tick without a hitch.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
The pearl is good for my tiny hands.. the curve just a tad bit too bulky, but I do like the screen size better...
With all the popularity the Blackberry's have.. no wonder RIM is # 4 on the list of IT company's right now...~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment