I actually dug out Danny Howells NuBreed today. I never really rated it at the time. Its better than i remember. Still prefer Nocturnal Frequencies from that year though.
Killahurtz - West on 27th
Collapse
X
-
Re: Killahurtz - West on 27th
I actually dug out Danny Howells NuBreed today. I never really rated it at the time. Its better than i remember. Still prefer Nocturnal Frequencies from that year though.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Comment
-
Re: Killahurtz - West on 27th
heard this tasty vocal rmx in this set and it seriously goes fucking richter. check it!
Killahurtz - West on 27th (Sleepfreaks Mix) vs Oxygen ft. Ariel Cybana - Inside Me accapella(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Killahurtz - West on 27th
geezzz everyone wants this track. well here u go
http://rapidshare.com/files/11575909...Vocal_Mix_.mp3Comment
-
Re: Killahurtz - West on 27th
is nice
ahhh those were the dark days.
plus howells' NF series and also his first nubreed are what made me want to buy tables, that plus what diggers was putting out at the time. disc 1 of dannys nubreed is still one of my alltime fav mixes. the mix from echomen-orient ->the beloved - timeslip -> echomen -> one way is still one of my fav's....Comment
-
Re: Killahurtz - West on 27th
^^^^ Great Mix, Great time for music!Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment