Quality, thanks for providing
16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
Fucking capta, i gave up after 2 tries. I'm never gonna download from those idiots again until they find out something user friendly.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
anyone know the track that starts around 8:30min?
there's also another track that I had heard in a sasha & digweed set from WMC last year, it starts around 57:00...sweet!
anyone can help? thanks!Comment
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
@30min The Droyds - All I Ever Wanted (Dusty Kid Needs Love Mix)
@41min Thomas Schwartz - Jupiter Calling
@45 min Myers Briggs - Forever (Original Mix)
@53min Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life (Sacha Funke Remix)
@56min Bruce Aisher - All I Wanna Do
@65min Axwell - I Found U (Dubfire Summer Of Luv remix)
@35 min Orbital - Chime (Nick Muir Remix)
cheers
hafidComment
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
@ 9min 16 Bit Lolita's - MetadooComment
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
This was a really reeeeeeaaallllyyyyy fan-fucking tastic set though it seemed to cut off at the end,was this the entire or is their more?anyhow thanks for the shareELECTRONICFRONT!Comment
-
Re: 16 Bit Lolitas live @ Space of Sound, Madrid 11-05-2008
many thanks this mix is sick°°°°O●● zuRReAL muSik ●●°°
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment