If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
These are DJ mixes, CDs and tapes that I've collected over the years. When possible, they are all encoded 320kbps.
Recent additions:
* Brian Middleton - Live on B96, Dec 1993
* Julian 'Jumpin' Perez - Live on B96, 1993
* Tyree Cooper - Live on B96, 1993
* Bad Boy Bill - Live on B96, 1/20/1990
(i'm uploading another BBB CD from 1994 right now...)
Bobby D - Edit Crazy #7- 1994
Bobby D - Edit Crazy #8- 1995
Bobby D - Edit Crazy #5- 1993
Bad Boy Bill - Hot Mix #17 - 1994
Bad Boy Bill - Live on B96 Chicago, 1/20/1990
Tyree Cooper - Live on B96 Chicago, 1993
Julian 'Jumpin' Perez - Live on B96 Chicago, 1993
Brian Middleton - Live on B96 Chicago, Dec 1993
There's a DJ Abstract/Noel/UFO! double CD being uploaded right now
I've got more, mate... keep checking the site. I'll post the updates here too.
I was fortunate enough to grow up in the CHI, so I was able to buy these Hot Mix tapes and CDs @ various record stores (I think I got these @ Rose Records, if you remember that place)... the rest I recorded off the radio.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment