pardon my OCD with dating dj sets, but what is the date of the sweet voices 1 and 2?
[ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
Collapse
X
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
pardon my OCD with dating dj sets, but what is the date of the sweet voices 1 and 2?download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com -
Comment
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
I will give these a whirl to see what they are like, thanks....Comment
-
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
You can download my new set here: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=56253
You can also visit my myspace: www.myspace.com/timelesspaulComment
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
Holely shit brutha. I've been incognito for awhile but came upon your eterno 2 mix and that might be the best dark mix I've heard since Lowend Specialists Kiss mix from 2002. That's the shit that gets me goin. Yours was done most properly. My ears thank you brutha. Looking forward to listening to the rest thats just the one I came to first.Comment
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
wow
this stuff really does what it has to do, and after the first hour, it just blows you away.
great work
cheersI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: [ deep dark progressive ] Timeless - El crepusculo eterno 2
Finally I made the Crepusculo Eterno 3.
Last edited by Timeless_PL; February 12, 2009, 08:15:52 AM.Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment