other than Sprint service as just about as bad as T-Mobile.. 99.00 unlimited is good
Blackberry Curve
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
I'm paying a little over 100 dollars at this time, but my cell phone bill is expensed monthly by my company. I'm on the blackberry server, and have the at&t navigator service along with 1500 texts and unlimited data.
I had some issues with battery life when I first got mine, but they have seemed to go away."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
Just get unlimited data..a decent minute plan, and some text messages...Cost around 75 bucks/month.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Blackberry Curve
didnt seem that waywww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment