Nah, 15 € for Jack & Coke, or Vodka Energy Drink. They get mad when you ask for Vodka Redbull. The drinks are wee and they add up, well the tall thin glasses they're in, are deceiving. I don't know how many cigarettes we smoked too.
Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Nah, 15 € for Jack & Coke, or Vodka Energy Drink. They get mad when you ask for Vodka Redbull. The drinks are wee and they add up, well the tall thin glasses they're in, are deceiving. I don't know how many cigarettes we smoked too.
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Can well believe it - Ibiza would be heaven on earth if you took the drink prices out of the equationComment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Exactly Greg, and at €1.20 to the pound it'll be even tighter this summer ... suppose you've got to do all you can to save money elsewhere:
e.g. If you're going to Pacha there's a beach bar in Talamaca (behind Ocean Drive Hotel) - get the €1.20 boat from ibiza marina to the drop off at Cafe Sydney and hit the beach bar - massive shots and strong cocktails for pence (plus the bar tender was drunk last year and can't keep a track of your tab).
Then it's a 5 min walk to Pacha saving a cab fare into the bargain !sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Last year, they put sasha on first, for the EM, I'd bet they do the same for JD this year.
Sasha was on from 1-3amComment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
holy fuck!!!!


thats a lot of cash!!!
the fact u remember means u didnt drink enough!
Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
`
I recon they will broadcast an hour from each room. Going backwards and forwards. Last year the Essential Mix was broadcast on Sunday mornings. Are they going to broadcast it live or the following week?Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Especially when you give them 2,000 and they hold your change up and shout "Cheers Mate" in Spanish as they throw your change into the tips bucket.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Oh the memories ... crawling out of Space in daylight - its funny, the cab-ride is always quiet, because you've gone from a loud frenetic club environment to a peaceful ride home, and then you reflect on the events that have just gone before.
Sasha's '04 birthday extravaganza left me ina daze, but with a look of bliss and total satisfaction on my face at 8.00 a.m. after I'd digested the best set I'd ever witnessed.
At times like that its not about the money, and I'm sure Hypo will agree - when its magical, the experience lives with you forever, and you can never put a price on that regardless of travel costs and bar bills.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
Walking out of there @ 8:00 AM after an epic night is PRICELESS! It's my favorite club on earth. The terrace of old, and that main room are the bee's knees!Oh the memories ... crawling out of Space in daylight - its funny, the cab-ride is always quiet, because you've gone from a loud frenetic club environment to a peaceful ride home, and then you reflect on the events that have just gone before.
Sasha's '04 birthday extravaganza left me ina daze, but with a look of bliss and total satisfaction on my face at 8.00 a.m. after I'd digested the best set I'd ever witnessed.
At times like that its not about the money, and I'm sure Hypo will agree - when its magical, the experience lives with you forever, and you can never put a price on that regardless of travel costs and bar bills.Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
I'm surprised they haven't used that as a Barclay Card advert on the Island yet.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
The dealers only take hard cash ... (cough), so I'm told by people that do that sort of thing.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Potential Digweed ibiza essential mix 02-Aug ?
I had a super hot italian bird sit next to me and offer me: e, K, coke, etc, etc I politely declined, but then watched as she worked her way across the terrace directing people to her huge friend that must have been holding the "goods".Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment